All the ceramic pieces are handcrafted by Carolina Cortella, using clay as the main material. If you’re interested in a piece that is not in stock and you wish to comission it, please expect 6-10 weeks to build, fire, wire (if lamp) and ship it.
The pieces should be handled with care to avoid damagining them. The lamps have felt fabric on their bases to protect the surfaces, please avoid dragging the pieces on surfaces as some scratching might occur. Caro Cortella studio is not responsible for any damage after the pieces are delivered.
All pieces are final sale.
Lamps are wired using UL Listed electrical components, using a cloth covered wire. The socket size is candelabra and can take up to 60 W. The bulbs used for these lamps are 25 W and 40 W.
The studio is shipping globally! The shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Packages will take approximately 3-7 business days to arrive. The studio is not responsible for delayed deliveries.
All pieces are carefully packaged with extra protection to ensure a safe arrival, in the event that a piece gets damaged during the delivery, a refund can be issued or a replacement piece can be made depending on availability at the moment.
- Take a photo of the box before it is opened (especially if the box is damaged)
- Carefully open and unpack the box.
- Take a photo of the box open with all the bubble wrap and all the packing materials intact.
- Carefully unwrap the bubble wrap around the piece and take a photo
- Take a photo of the damage including the whole piece and any close up needed.
The customer would be responsible for the shipping cost and the studio will cover the cost of manufacturing the replacement piece.